BestClinic.com provides information on chin augmentation in Turkey and helps you book surgery with qualified surgeons. This content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional.
How much does chin augmentation cost in Turkey?
The average cost of chin augmentation in Turkey in Istanbul is £1,900. Depending on the needs, chin augmentation costs from £1,700 to £2,100 in Turkey.
|Procedure||Turkey Price||UK Price|
What is a ching augmentation?
Sometimes our face may not look exactly the way we want it to. Either because of facial asymmetries, because it lacks strength or because we would like to soften our features. Some treatments, such as mentoplasty, are designed to solve this type of problem. Still don’t know what mentoplasty is and what advantages and disadvantages it can have? Read on: we tell you everything you need to know about mentoplasty or chin augmentation in Turkey.
What is mentoplasty or chin surgery?
Mentoplasty is a type of surgery performed on the chin that aims to give the face greater proportion by changing the size and position of the chin, so that it harmonises with the other facial features.
What is mentoplasty for: benefits
In general terms, this procedure serves to change the size and shape of the chin, balancing and harmonising the entire facial complexion with an operation that does not usually require a long recovery time. We could summarise the main objectives of mentoplasty in these three:
- To give more strength to the face: this is achieved by defining or augmenting the chin;
- To soften the features: for these, it will be necessary to reduce the chin;
- Correcting facial asymmetries: in this case, both reduction and augmentation may be necessary.
Precautions to take: disadvantages of mentoplasty
When considering mentoplasty as the ideal treatment for you, it is also important to consider the precautions to be taken after the procedure:
- You will need some time to rest: as this is a surgical procedure, you will need to take some time to recover. It is therefore important that you do not exert yourself physically in the four weeks following the operation.
- Protect the area after the operation: it is important to avoid bumps and scrapes in the area after the operation. For this purpose, the area will be protected with the help of a bandage.
- It is recommended that you keep your head up: for the first few days it is essential that you try to keep your head up as much as possible. When you go to sleep, you can use pillows to help you maintain this position.
- You will have to wait to evaluate the result: in this case, the wait for this global surgical evaluation can take up to three months.
- Do not expose yourself to the sun: it is also very important that you avoid the sun for at least one month.
- You may need specific medication: in order to avoid discomfort and prevent infection, the surgeon will recommend specific medication guidelines.
How mentoplasty is performed
Not every chin augmentation in Turkey is the same. Depending on your needs, the surgical procedure may be one or the other. Here are the main types of mentoplasty:
- Augmentation mentoplasty: if you are looking for a more pronounced chin, the technique used will be to implant a silicone prosthesis or your own tissue without leaving scars.
- Reduction mentoplasty: if the aim is to soften the features, the chin bone will be reduced by filing or shortening it.
- Combining both techniques: for asymmetries and shape, both options can be combined and even the direction of the jaw can be modified.
Get a FREE pre-diagnosis!
On request and without any commitment
100% free consultation.
We analyse your situation, your needs and expectations. And we estimate the budget needed for : Flight + Hotel + Taxi + Operation
At all times, you retain full control of the process.
Total peace of mind.