BestClinic.com provides information on circular abdominoplasty in Turkey and helps you book surgery with qualified surgeons. This content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional.
How much does a circular abdominoplasty cost in Turkey?
The average cost of a circular abdominoplasty in Turkey in Istanbul is £4,000. Depending on the needs, circular abdominoplasty costs from £1,500 to £6,500 in Turkey.
|Procedure||Turkey Price||UK Price|
What is circular abdominoplasty?
Circular abdominoplasty in Turkey, extended abdominoplasty or belt dermolipectomy is the intervention to remove in a single surgery the excess skin in the abdomen, flanks and lower back, that is, as its name suggests, turning around 360º. It is really the combination of an abdominoplasty or anterior dermolipectomy with a lower thoracoplasty or posterior dermolipectomy.
Other names for this procedure are: body lift, circumferential lipectomy, or belt lipectomy.
Patients who are candidates for this circular trunk lift are:
Patients who have suffered significant weight loss
Women after multiple pregnancies
Patients with excess tissue pendulums, or sagging truncal skirts
Body sequelae after bariatric surgery
With this circular dermolipectomy we remove excess skin and fat from the entire lower trunk, front, sides and back.
How does the scar look?
The resulting scar after a circular abdominoplasty in Turkey is covered by underwear or a bikini. It is a very long scar, which goes all the way around the body, front, sides and back, but which fades over time. At first it will be very visible, because it will be red and hard to the touch (like all scars), but as time goes by (months) the quality of the scars will improve until it finally becomes a thin white stripe, around a year after the surgery. In some cases it is necessary to retouch the scar under local anaesthesia.
What is recovery like?
- You will leave the operating theatre with the girdle already in place.
- During the first few days the area will be swollen and you will feel discomfort and above all tightness, which will subside or be relieved with the medication that we will prescribe for you, and with the passage of time.
- It usually requires 1 night’s stay.
- Most often it is necessary to leave the drains in place when you are discharged. These containers clean the fluid from the inflammation, the fluid that is “left over” from the surgery. They should be worn for as long as necessary to avoid complications. They can usually be removed when the daily output is sufficiently low; this usually happens between the first 3 and 7 days.
- At the beginning it is normal to have some bruising on the skin (especially if there is associated liposuction) and to have a feeling of numbness and swelling after surgery in the operated areas. This will gradually subside.
- All stitches go inside. You will only wear a transparent thread that sticks out from each side of the wound, which are the ends of the intradermal suture. This thread falls out on its own, but for greater comfort, we will remove it at the first post-operative visit.
- You will have to wear the girdle 24 hours a day for 1 month. After the surgery, it is the girdle that makes the skin adapt to its new position. You will only be able to take it off to take a shower and to do the treatment.
- The first few days you will have to walk a little “hunched over” (bent forward), so that there is no pulling or tension on the suture line.
- When you sleep, you will need to raise your back a little and put a pillow under your knees.
- Some people return to work in about 2 weeks, while others need a little longer.
What can it be associated with?
Lipoabdominoplasty is the combined surgery of abdominoplasty + liposuction. The surgery begins with tumescent liposuction, usually on the abdomen, flanks and back. This liposuction removes excess fat from the trunk. This is followed by an abdominoplasty, i.e. we remove the excess skin, tighten it and reconstruct the abdominal wall. To achieve maximum skin retraction, we can use Bodytite.
We can also perform, in the same surgery, a lipotransfer, liposculpture or lipofilling, reusing the fat extracted by liposuction to add volume to other parts of the body where it is needed, usually buttocks or breasts.
Get a FREE pre-diagnosis!
On request and without any commitment
100% free consultation.
We analyse your situation, your needs and expectations. And we estimate the budget needed for : Flight + Hotel + Taxi + Operation
At all times, you retain full control of the process.
Total peace of mind.