BestClinic.com provides information on hymenoplasty in Turkey and helps you book a procedure with qualified surgeons. This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional.
How much does a hymenoplasty cost in Turkey?
The average cost of a hymenoplasty in Turkey in Istanbul is £950. Depending on the needs, a hymenoplasty costs from £800 to £1,100 in Turkey.
|Procedure||Turkey Price||UK Price|
What is a hymenoplasty?
Hymenoplasty in Turkey is the intimate surgery that consists of the reconstruction and repair of the hymen, restoring and restoring the thin membrane that covers the entrance of the vagina.
It is performed using a minimally invasive technique with which, through a few cuts in the area of the tear and a subsequent suture, we reconstruct this membrane.
Why a hymenoplasty?
Patients usually request this surgery for one of the following reasons:
- Religious beliefs.
- Ethnic causes.
- Social customs.
- Because the patient wishes to regain her virginity.
What other hymen surgeries are there?
In addition to hymenoplasty in Turkey, there is also hymenectomy.
This is a surgery that perforates the unruptured hymen and produces a series of problems of obstruction of the vagina, such as accumulation of mucus, accumulation of blood in the uterus, stomach and back pain, or painful sexual intercourse.
Your operation step by step
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, you will be given information about the data protection law by patient care staff and you will sign the consent form.
- You will go to the consultation with the doctor, who will complete your medical history with personal and family history, as well as questions regarding your state of health. It is important that you tell him/her if you suffer from any major illness; if you smoke; if you take any medication; or if you are allergic to any medication or product. You should ask questions if you have any doubts.
- A physical examination of the intimate area will be performed. Your surgeon will then explain the technique best suited to your needs and goals.
- Talk to the doctor about cases of other patients who may be similar to yours. This is important for the results and realistic expectations you should have.
- After the diagnostic consultation, our gynecology coordinators will inform you about the budget, payment and financing options. They will also tell you the steps to follow in scheduling your treatment.
Planning of the intervention (preoperative period)
- Choice of date: we will agree on a date, considering both your and our availability.
- Pre-tests: we may ask you for some pre-treatment tests, such as blood tests. In such a case, you must carry them out in order to provide them to the Doctor.
- In case you have any doubts regarding the treatment, we always recommend that you solve them with the doctor in a second consultation. It is highly advisable that you have clear ideas before any medical act.
- You will arrive at the clinic at your scheduled time. You will first see the doctor to discuss the plan to follow and sign consents.
- Anesthesia: the anesthesiologist will take a line through which he will put the medication that will sedate you so that the procedure will not be uncomfortable for you. This gives the surgeon greater peace of mind and security.
- Once you are anesthetized, your doctor will perform the treatment. The technique will be adapted to your specific case.
The postoperative period and revisions
- You will leave the operating room and go to a recovery room until you are ready to be discharged.
- Once you are discharged, you will leave the clinic with a medical report that will specify the medication and recommendations to alleviate the discomfort. Normally we will recommend some creams or protocol to enhance the effect of your treatment.
- Hymenoplasty in Turkey does not usually involve a painful process. The discomfort will be due to the initial swelling and sensation of tension. All these symptoms will subside with the passage of days with the help of analgesic medication.
What you need to know
Know the key information of your hymenoplasty in Istanbul.
- Duration of procedure: 1 – 2 hours.
- Type of anesthesia: local and sedation.
- Hospitalization: same day discharge (outpatient).
- Results: on the spot.
- Work and social recovery: 1 week.
- Definitive recovery: 1 month.
- Level of discomfort: low.
When can I have sexual intercourse after hymenoplasty?
Will it take me long to get back to work?
What post-operative care should I take after a hymenoplasty?
What is the difference between a hymenoplasty and a hymenectomy?
What risks can I have with a hymenoplasty in Turkey?
Can I combine hymenoplasty with other surgery?
Vaginal rejuvenation using platelet-rich plasma.
Get a FREE pre-diagnosis!
On request and without any commitment
100% free consultation.
We analyse your situation, your needs and expectations. And we estimate the budget needed for : Flight + Hotel + Taxi + Operation
At all times, you retain full control of the process.
Total peace of mind.