BestClinic.com provides information on nose reconstruction in Turkey and helps you book a procedure with qualified surgeons. This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional.
How much does a nose reconstruction cost in Turkey?
The average cost of a nose reconstruction in Turkey in Istanbul is £2,300. Depending on the needs, nose reconstruction costs from £2,100 to £2,500 in Turkey.
|Procedure||Turkey Price||UK Price|
What is nose reconstruction?
A nose reconstruction in Turkey is a surgical procedure to change the size, shape, or proportions of the nose and is performed for both aesthetic and health reasons. In other words, nose reconstruction can change the appearance of your nose, improve your breathing, or both. There are several reasons for undergoing rhinoplasty. Some patients undergo nose surgery because they wish to have more symmetrical features, while others seek to correct a breathing problem that can only be achieved with surgery.
Results from nose reconstruction:
- Reduce or increase the size of the nose. There are many types of nose, so the treatment can be personalized according to your face and characteristics. It is important to note that there is no such thing as a perfect nose, what must be taken into account are the proportions and always maintain harmony in the face.
- Solving snoring. If snoring is due to a problem with the nasal structure and is affecting the quality of your sleep or that of your relatives, nose reconstruction is a solution that will help restore or shape what is hindering your breathing.
- Repair fractures. It is very common for patients to come in with broken bones or cartilage. With nose surgery, they can be repositioned.
- Improve breathing. Whether due to breathing problems related to birth defects or injury, rhinoplasty can be very effective in combating this.
- Gain confidence and security. After the operation, patients have a better perception of their image and feel more self-confident.
Types of nose reconstruction
Nose reconstruction in Turkey can be performed using two techniques: closed or open rhinoplasty. The difference between the two lies in a small scar in the columella (the pillar between the two nostrils).
- Closed rhinoplasty is a surgical technique that does not require external incisions, so it does not leave visible scars. To perform this type of surgery, the inside of the nose is accessed through the nostrils. This type of surgery is indicated in those cases in which a major modification of the shape of the nose is not required, but rather a reduction or narrowing of the nose is sought.
- Open rhinoplasty requires an incision to be made in the central part of the nose, at the separation between the nostrils. This allows easier access to the bones and cartilage. Your doctor will be able to identify which surgery is best suited to the results you are looking for. Once completed, a small splint is placed for a week. We rarely perform nasal packing after surgery.
Recovery period after nose reconstruction
One of the main concerns among patients who undergo this surgery is the postoperative period, however, today’s techniques have resulted in a very manageable process. Most patients can return to work within a couple of days after the operation, as long as the doctor considers it appropriate. During the first 24 hours after surgery, you may experience swelling of the face, headache, and/or nasal obstruction. For this reason, you may be recommended medication aimed at calming the pain and discomfort you are experiencing.
Will I be satisfied with nasal surgery?
The degree of satisfaction after nose reconstruction in Turkey is very high. You are likely to be satisfied if you have identified the features that bother you and have realistic expectations about the outcome.
Get a FREE pre-diagnosis!
On request and without any commitment
100% free consultation.
We analyse your situation, your needs and expectations. And we estimate the budget needed for : Flight + Hotel + Taxi + Operation
At all times, you retain full control of the process.
Total peace of mind.