BestClinic.com provides information on Oocyte donation in Turkey and helps you book a procedure with qualified surgeons. This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional.
How much does Oocyte donation cost in Turkey?
The average price of a Oocyte donation in Turkey in Istanbul is £2,800, the minimum price is £2,300 euros and the maximum price is £3,200 euros.
|Procedure||Turkey Price||UK Price|
What is Egg Donation?
Egg donation is an assisted reproduction technique. Despite being relatively young (the first baby born thanks to egg donation was born in the United States in 1984), today it is the technique that obtains the best results.
Egg or gamete donation is, according to the law, a free, formal, and secret contract between the donor and the authorized center. The donor can legally receive financial compensation for travel expenses, time spent in the treatment, and inconvenience.
What are the requirements to be a donor?
Any woman between the ages of 18 and 35, single or married, who gives written consent, can be an egg donor. Although a sister or friend would be willing to donate eggs in many cases, the Spanish Law on Assisted Reproduction prohibits the donor and recipient from knowing each other, which is why there are thousands of Spanish and foreign women who need a donor and do not know where to turn.
It is important for donors and recipients to know that all women who wish to donate eggs will be strictly selected and controlled from a medical, gynecological, analytical, and ultrasound point of view, with an exhaustive screening for family and personal genetic and infectious diseases that could be transmitted with their donation.
Who receives the eggs?
The donation of eggs and/or embryos is the only opportunity to have a child for women who:
- Do not have eggs due to natural or early menopause (before the age of 40).
- Have eggs, but cannot use them because they suffer from serious genetic diseases that could be passed on to their offspring.
- Have been rendered infertile as a result of treatment for diseases such as leukemia or Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Have no ovaries as a result of surgery
- Have had multiple unsuccessful IVF attempts.
Since the appearance of sperm microinjection (ICSI) in reproductive medicine, there are couples who were childless due to mixed causes (male and female) who, thanks to egg donation and ICSI, a technique that requires a single sperm microinjected into the egg, can now achieve their longed-for motherhood.
How is the donation carried out?
Once the first visit (ultrasound, examination, etc.) and all the necessary tests have been carried out, if the results are correct, an egg donation cycle can be carried out.
- The treatment begins on the 2nd day of a period, so a few days before menstruation, the donor must pick up the medication, syringes, and instructions. On the 2nd day of her period, she will start injecting the indicated amount of medication A into her belly, in the area below her navel, every morning between 7 am and 10 am.
- On the 5th day of your period, in addition to medicine A, you will start injecting every evening, between 19:00 and 22:00, the dose of medicine B indicated by the Doctor. From then on, you will take two injections each day, one in the morning and one in the evening.
- Four days after injecting both injections, you will have to go to the doctor’s office for an ultrasound scan. From then on, the Doctor will tell you how to continue the treatment, which will be monitored with ultrasound scans and analyses.
- When the right conditions are achieved, egg retrieval will be scheduled. At this time, you will have to inject the medication at the time indicated by the Doctor. It is very important to take this injection at the exact time and very carefully.
- The day before the ovarian puncture, you should not take any medication, you can have dinner until 10 p.m., you can drink until 24 hours and then you should fast.
- On the day of the puncture, you will be admitted to the medical center first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, where they will be waiting to accompany you. The ovarian puncture is performed by ultrasound and under sedation. Afterward, you will be admitted for 3-4 hours and then you can return home, where you will rest for 24 hours.
- Once you have had your next menstrual period, you will need to come to the clinic for a check-up.
According to her age, weight, and analytical and ultrasound results, the stimulation of the donor will be decided based on the individual characteristics of each woman.
Thus, the type of stimulation is designed and personalized for each donor, and controlled according to her individual response, modulating it so that it is gentle, effective and risk-free.
Get a FREE pre-diagnosis!
On request and without any commitment
100% free consultation.
We analyse your situation, your needs and expectations. And we estimate the budget needed for : Flight + Hotel + Taxi + Operation
At all times, you retain full control of the process.
Total peace of mind.